Re: [opensuse-packaging] openSUSE vs Fedora packaging documentation
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 13:40:31 +0100
P. S.: With a similar amount of work, we may think about migration to
any of modern package-class based building tools or design a new build
system from scratch:
http://en.opensuse.org/BrainStorming_Prague/Way_we_do_packaging_is_ineffect
ive

Okay, I read this and knows now that everything is bad.

Can you make a suggestion how to improve ? Maybe even with small steps so we
can actually make something better ?

(I doubt that you want to suggest to use deb, right ?)

bye
adrian

PS: Small rant: I think only czech and netherlands people can reach the
moaning level of typical germans ;)

--

Adrian Schroeter
SUSE Linux Products GmbH