Re: [opensuse-packaging] OBS Scheduler = Dead
  • From: Magnus Boman <captain.magnus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2009 20:43:14 +1100
Adrian,

On Tue, 2009-02-03 at 10:34 +0100, Adrian Schröter wrote:
Am Dienstag, 3. Februar 2009 03:27:30 schrieb Hubert Figuiere:
On Tue, 2009-02-03 at 12:55 +1100, Magnus Boman wrote:
Are there any plans to have someone monitor (and fix issues) in OBS
24x7?

Atm, the scheduler is dead and everyone is a sleep, which is quiet
annoying as it's daytime where I am.

Actually it was the dispatcher, not the scheduler. (I can't remember when the
dispatcher was ever dieing, need to check this).

Yeah sorry, just took a stab in the dark.

Unfortunatly the service monitors seems to get broken by a commit for making
pathes configurable, need to fix that. (we have the web monitor page and
nagios cell phone text message notification otherwise).

So, yes, we do not have 24x7 and there are currently no plans to get this.
However, we have people who work early in the morning and others who work
late
in the night. So we are actually not far away from 24x7.

Ok, I'm happy with that. Thanks :-)

But just right now half the people are either ill or on vacation :/

Not so good... Hope they get better soon.

Cheers,
Magnus