Re: [opensuse-packaging] translation is neither enabled nor disabled
  • From: Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 17:50:33 +0100
Am Mittwoch 29 Oktober 2008 schrieb Andrew Jorgensen:
What do I do about these?

ERROR: translation is neither enabled nor disabled for this file:

... for a package that is /not/ going to be translated by SUSE? We are
not supposed to use %suse_update_desktop_file for such packages, but
when building against Factory this is a fatal error.

Hmm, I think you need to use %suse_update_desktop_file -n actually.

Greetings, Stephan