Re: [opensuse-packaging] php5 compile questions
  • From: Cristian Rodríguez <crrodriguez@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 13:18:33 -0300
I asked in opensuse-list but answer was "why do you compile, you can
download it"...

Why don't you take the openSUSE php5.spec as a starting point? :)

Ok, thats a good point, thank you. I could solve my php5-Problems, wrong
configure-switch i did not see. (humpf)
Tried to adapt this solution to my php4-project but there are still some
errors.

php4.spec file is different to the PHP5 one.

Is there a opensuse11 php4-project with current version php4-4.4.9?
Could not find anything under http://software.opensuse.org/search

mmarek had a php4 build running, as PHP4 is out of upstream support I
dont know what is the current status.

--
"A computer is like an Old Testament god, with a lot of rules and no
mercy. "

Cristian Rodríguez R.
Platform/OpenSUSE - Core Services
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH