Re: [opensuse-packaging] php5 compile questions
  • From: Andre Hübner <andre.huebner@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 12:04:32 +0200
I asked in opensuse-list but answer was "why do you compile, you can
download it"...

Why don't you take the openSUSE php5.spec as a starting point? :)

Ok, thats a good point, thank you. I could solve my php5-Problems, wrong configure-switch i did not see. (humpf)
Tried to adapt this solution to my php4-project but there are still some errors.
Is there a opensuse11 php4-project with current version php4-4.4.9?
Could not find anything under http://software.opensuse.org/search

Thanks,
Andre