Re: [opensuse-packaging] Package sale
  • From: "Alexey Eremenko" <al4321@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 11:17:08 +0000
On Tue, Sep 16, 2008 at 11:07 AM, Christoph Thiel <cthiel@xxxxxxx> wrote:
On Wed, Aug 27, 2008 at 03:06:19PM -0400, Christoph Thiel wrote:
* smart
* yum
* yum-metadata-parser
* yum-utils

Since noone took those packages, I have now filled a drop request on them.
Having said that, I would still like to push them to Contrib or offer them
trough a different build service project.

BTW, smart is already being maintained by Pascal and myself at
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/smart/

If you are interested in taking over yum in Contrib or another build service
project, please speak up and I'll get the latests package sources in your
hands!

It would be OK to bring those into "contrib", provided someone want to
maintain them of course.

--
-Alexey Eromenko "Technologov"