Re: [opensuse-packaging] Package sale
  • From: Christoph Thiel <cthiel@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 13:07:13 +0200
On Wed, Aug 27, 2008 at 03:06:19PM -0400, Christoph Thiel wrote:
* smart
* yum
* yum-metadata-parser
* yum-utils

Since noone took those packages, I have now filled a drop request on them.
Having said that, I would still like to push them to Contrib or offer them
trough a different build service project.

BTW, smart is already being maintained by Pascal and myself at
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/smart/

If you are interested in taking over yum in Contrib or another build service
project, please speak up and I'll get the latests package sources in your
hands!

Best,
Christoph
--
Christoph Thiel, Tech. Project Management, Research & Development