Re: [opensuse-packaging] Packager: rpm tag
  • From: Dirk Müller <dmueller@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2008 14:20:56 +0200
On Monday 01 September 2008, Marcus Rueckert wrote:

IIRC, there was a bug that caused that warning. It's fixed in Factory.
the warning about the empty packager tag got disabled in factory but we
need to apply the same fix to 11.0.

Did you file a bugreport about it btw like discussed?

adrian any time frame for this?

I think implementing Packager: handling in OBS (at least optionally) is the
right way to go, we need it anyway for the internal build transition.

Greetings,
Dirk