Re: [opensuse-packaging] Java Development Updates for openSUSE
  • From: Denny Beyer <opensuse@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 19:30:33 +0100
On Wednesday 30 April 2008 18:16:55 Adrian Schröter wrote:
Michal Vyskocil has requested a new mailing list around Java topics. You
can subscribe to it by sending a mail to

opensuse-java+subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Thanks for that.

This nicely fits our other Java changes we did these days:

Debian and Ubuntu based Java buildings are possible now
[...]
This is great news!

openSUSE:Factory is using open source Java from openJDK6 now
[...]
Again: Great news, I thinks thats the right thing to do. I'm very much looking
forward to then new suse (OSS version) including a complete up to date java!
bye
adrian

Many Thanks to everyone for working hard to get great ideas, like the build
service, working!

Denny