Re: [opensuse-packaging] ant : Native2Ascii - not found
  • From: Thomas Schmidt <tschmidt@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 23:49:39 +0200
Denny Beyer schrieb:
Hello!
I try to build a java program, and got the following error:
Cause: the class org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.Native2Ascii was not found.
It builds fine on my computer running ant on the commandline, but i can't find the package/dependency that would provide the right native2ascii .
Any idea? More details here, in case someone wants to look at it: https://build.opensuse.org/package/show?package=jMemorize&project=home%3Alumnis

It is included in the package ant-nodeps.
Greetings

--
Thomas Schmidt (tschmidt [at] suse.de)
SUSE Linux Products GmbH :: Research & Development :: Internal Tools