Re: [opensuse-packaging] Old packageversions found in FACTORY
  • From: Michael Matz <matz@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2008 05:17:02 +0200 (CEST)
Hi,

On Sat, 5 Apr 2008, Marcus Meissner wrote:

Can't be updated for now anyway, as GNUcash doesn't yet support
aqbanking3 :-( It would perhaps be possible to package aqbanking2
and aqbanking3 (the latter does have quite some HBCI improvements).

Then just leave it as is for now I guess.

My list is mostly "FYI" only, no one requires us to update ;)

I think it's appreciated. Certainly by me.

Ciao,
Michael.