Re: [opensuse-packaging] Wanted: Maintainer for WebKit
  • From: JP Rosevear <jpr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 04 Apr 2008 09:36:56 -0400
On Fri, 2008-04-04 at 14:52 +0200, Stephan Binner wrote:
On Thursday, 3. April 2008 17:03:42 JP Rosevear wrote:

I did not notice actually, because they have separate specs they are
separate src packages in pdb, I assume (although its a bit odd) that
they can have separate maintainers (didn't we do this for avahi?).

As said above we don't want to keep QtWebKit, QtWebKit-devel, libQtWebKit0 -
dunno what happens if you one drops QtWebKit and that's also the source
archive dir - but we can try out :-)...

I believe if we drop QtWebKit, QtWebKit-devel, libQtWebKit0, remove the
spec for those and submit the source dir named GtkWebKit, autobuild
figures out the source package changes automatically.

-JP
--
JP Rosevear <jpr@xxxxxxxxxx>
Novell, Inc.