Re: [opensuse-packaging] Wanted: Maintainer for WebKit
  • From: Marcus Meissner <meissner@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2008 14:53:56 +0200
On Fri, Apr 04, 2008 at 02:52:53PM +0200, Stephan Binner wrote:
On Thursday, 3. April 2008 17:03:42 JP Rosevear wrote:

I did not notice actually, because they have separate specs they are
separate src packages in pdb, I assume (although its a bit odd) that
they can have separate maintainers (didn't we do this for avahi?).

As said above we don't want to keep QtWebKit, QtWebKit-devel, libQtWebKit0 -
dunno what happens if you one drops QtWebKit and that's also the source
archive dir - but we can try out :-)...

Just submit the sourcedir without the Qt*.spec files and after checkin
drop QtWebKit*

Ciao, Marcus