Re: [opensuse-packaging] Macro documentation
  • From: "Mauricio Teixeira (netmask)" <netmask@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 06:51:09 -0300
Em Sex, 2006-08-11 às 03:28 +0200, Marcus Rueckert escreveu:

> > spec. Someone on the IRC told me to use "%ifarch x86_64".
> what package is the trouble maker?

Don't worry, the problem is solved already. ;)

> > I would love to help, but at this moment I don't have enough time,
> > neither enough tech knowledge to help. :(
> editing the main buildservice website and add a link to the cross
> distribution howto doesnt take much time.

I meant I don't know enough macros, so I can't really help documenting
them.

But instead of having the page Build_Service saying what it "would
be" (even though it "is" already), it could be an index page with
references to further links, just like Documentation or SDB.

--
% Mauricio Teixeira (netmask)
% mteixeira{a}webset{d}net <> Maceio/AL/BR

< Previous Next >