Re: [opensuse-packaging] Automatically installing "plugins" via dependencies
  • From: Reinhard Max <max@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 14:36:24 +0200 (CEST)
On Tue, 13 Jun 2006 at 13:38, Marcus Rueckert wrote:

> shouldnt the same work for you aswell?

Yes, probably, but I already explained why I din't want to do it that
way. I consider it easier to skip some automatic dependencies and keep
everything in one package than "simply" creating all those tiny
subpackages and having to maintain their metadata in the PDB.

IMHO we have way too many of those micro-packages already.

cu
Reinhard