Re: [opensuse-packaging] Secure/signed installation sources woes
  • From: Stanislav Brabec <sbrabec@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 12:01:32 +0200
Pascal Bleser wrote:

> Trying to add signatures to my (yast2) RPM repository for 10.1.

Apropos, I have created a small script for my private repository:
ftp://ftp.penguin.cz/pub/users/utx/suse/10.1/update_yast_source

It needs some editing (gpg keys) before use by another person. It takes
just-compiled packages, signs them and moves them to the repository.
I have borrowed some code from makeSUSEdvd.

It seems to work and creates signed sources accepted by YaST.

--
Best Regards / S pozdravem,

Stanislav Brabec
software developer