Re: [opensuse-packaging] The return of usr-local-bin
  • From: James Ogley <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 12:05:27 +0100
> No, but he's almost always on #suse with that nick ;)

Have found him, thanks :)

> And let's please try to coordinate that effort a little broader, I
> have a few GNOME apps in my repository as well (e.g. and most notably
> (latest stable) gimp and gnomebaker).
> I'd say opensuse-packaging@xxxxxxxxxxxx would be the best place to do so.

Agreed, I'll try to get b-b to sub (unless you already are, b-b).
Actually, better coordination generally will be good. I think on the
whole we manage to avoid overlap, and this list is definitely helping
with that, let's all make sure we continue to mention what we're working
on.

> James, "welcome back" from me as well ;)

Thanks :)
--
James Ogley
james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx http://usr-local-bin.org