Re: [opensuse-packaging] The return of usr-local-bin
  • From: Pascal Bleser <pascal.bleser@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 12:57:45 +0200
James Ogley wrote:
>> but maybe coordinate your work with bill-barriere. iirc he is the guy
>> behind http://jarpack.net/. jarpack has a gnome project in the openSUSE
>> Build Service (http://en.opensuse.org/Build_Service) and he is building
>> newer gnome there. maybe the buildservice is interesting for you
>> aswell.:)
>
> If anyone has an email address for bill-barriere, can they please let me
> know off-list?

No, but he's almost always on #suse with that nick ;)

And let's please try to coordinate that effort a little broader, I
have a few GNOME apps in my repository as well (e.g. and most notably
(latest stable) gimp and gnomebaker).

I'd say opensuse-packaging@xxxxxxxxxxxx would be the best place to do so.

James, "welcome back" from me as well ;)

cheers
_\_v http://www.fosdem.org http://opensuse.org