Mailinglist Archive: opensuse-mobile-de (414 mails)

< Previous Next >
Fn key rith Suse 9.0
  • From: Adam Naumowicz <adamnaumowicz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 13:20:05 -0800 (PST)
Hello,

I really apologize for writing in English, but
unfortunatelly I don't know German and nobody on
English SuSE mailing list seemed to know the answer to
my question.

I have a Fujitsu-Siemmens Amilo L notebook and I
cannot use Fn+F4 key combination to change the display
to external monitor - when I do that, the virtual
console nr 3 appears just as if I pressed Ctrl+Alt+F3.
Do you know how to change this behaviour?

Any help appreciated,

Adam Naumowicz