Mailinglist Archive: opensuse-mingw (6 mails)

< Previous Next >
[opensuse-mingw] Announcement: this list is closing per 13/7/2018
The activity continues. It is only the mailing list as a communication
means that is in disuse.

F.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
The activity continues. It is only the mailing list as a communication means
that is in disuse.
F.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone. -------- Original message --------From: Roger Oberholtzer
<roger.oberholtzer@xxxxxxxxx> Date: 09/07/2018 08:35 (GMT+01:00) To: Per
Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx> Cc: opensuse-mingw@xxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: Re:
[opensuse-mingw] Announcement: this list is closing per 13/7/2018
Am I the only one using MinGW from OBS? It is extremely useful for me.
I make packages in OBS for MinGW. I hope that activity will continue!