[opensuse-marketing] Re: [opensuse-project] Social Media Plan for openSUSE Leap 42.2

Hi Geekos!

Done the spanish version!
If someone wants to proofreading and improve the text, always is welcome
!

I think that one important thing in this release is the fact that for
first time KDE has a LTS version, and will be included in Leap 4.2.

I think that it's important to note to Leap 42.1 users, that they must
update their OS within 6 months, but that can be made easily.

I think that it's importat to note that there's many DE to choose in
the installation.

Keep on rockin' !!