[opensuse-marketing] [Report] openSUSE at Open Design Conference -
  • From: Marina Latini <deneb.alphacygni@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 01:26:24 +0100
Dear community,
this is the report of the second Italian event of the year.

-----------
February 20th, 2016 - Pordenone (Italy).

We participated to the Open Design Conference[0][1] in Pordenone, in
Italy. This was the second Italian promotional event of this year and
a great opportunity to share our experience with Fedora's and Ubuntu's
communities. The main focus of the event were the open source design
softwares.

There were about 100-120 attendees and we talked about the differences
between Tumbleweed and Leap, OBS, SUSE Studio, and openQA.
We had a booth, a talk about SUSE Studio and openQA and a round table
with Ubuntu and Fedora.

[0] http://www.pnlug.it/open-design-conference-2016/
[1]
http://www.pnlug.it/2016/02/08/open-design-conference-2016-il-comunicato-stampa-ufficiale/

https://twitter.com/search?q=openSUSE%20%23ODC2016PN%20since%3A2016-02-19%20until%3A2016-02-21%20include%3Aretweets&src=typd

Have a lot of fun!
See you to the next event in Gonzaga (MN) - Italy

Marina aka deneb_alpha

--
Marina Latini
http://www.libreitalia.it