Re: [opensuse-marketing] Re: Plan for meeting
Hello everybody,

I have just filled the schedule with the tasks that i suggested so far.

See you there geekos,

Have fun,

Ilias R.

On Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 9:49 PM, Ilias R.(Zoumpis) <zoumpis@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello Jos and everybody,

By tommorow i will fill the schedule proposal with the tasks i
suggested [Junior Jobs,openSUSE Connect for all,We are Latinos!]

Thanks a lot,

Have fun ,

Ilias R.