[opensuse-marketing] Re: [opensuse-artwork] hackathon planning
On Tuesday 29 January 2013 14.53:40 Jos Poortvliet wrote:
Heya,

I've made a rather detailed schedule:
https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:12.3_marketing_hackathon#Schedule_proposal

Please look over it. There are a few meetings and other specific things in
there that need to happen, some things are still open. The rooms are also
appointed so if you want to make changes, note that the room configuration
might make it hard/impossible to do so!

Feedback and additions still welcome, how are the lists of tasks coming?

Cheers,
Jos
Brilliant !

Find out a bit too much ambassador's term, or you mean have something achieved
and great to send to L.A. and future near events?

and I really think meeting SUSE's insider would be better on monday than in
the end of the week. But yeah I know how much planning sucks anyway ...
So if there's a way to move

Saturday is missing :-)

--

Bruno Friedmann