[opensuse-marketing] Re: [opensuse-artwork] Social Media 12.3 Themed
  • From: Jos Poortvliet <jos@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 10:37:19 +0100
On Saturday 26 January 2013 12:57:08 Andy anditosan wrote:
On Sat, Jan 26, 2013 at 12:20 PM, Andres Silva <anditosan1000@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
Andy (anditosan)

On Jan 26, 2013, at 8:39 AM, Bryen M Yunashko <suserocks@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
On Fri, 2013-01-25 at 22:23 -0700, Andy anditosan wrote:
Hello again

Tonight I worked on a couple more things that can help spread 12.3. I
added backgrounds for Facebook, Google, and Twitter.

Use them if you like them :D

http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h414/anditosan/TwitterBackground-C
oming-soon_zps7eabc9fd.png

http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h414/anditosan/GoogleCoverFinal_zp
s978da01c.png

http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h414/anditosan/TimeLineCoverFinalj
pg_zpsa259c73c.png

The sources are on the artwork repository on Github.

Thank you
Andy (anditosan)

Have you tested these size resolutions? Seems they are suboptimal. I
installed the twitter one, and it is cut off. Alot of whitespace along
the bottom and right side of the screen. It should be 1600x900 pixels
in order to fully maximize space ratio.

Updated!

Also for Facebook, it should be 851x315px.

Updated!

Also, don't upload the FB one as it is an "Out now1' banner. Twitter
is fine, as it is a coming soon banner.

Updated! (Created both "Out now" and "Coming soon" for Facebook,
Google + and Twitter.

Awesome.

How about a quick article for news.o.o about the available artwork to
promote the release? Anyone willing to whip something up?

Bryen