[opensuse-marketing] Live USB creator box using Raspberry Pi, for events-booths etc!
  • From: "Stathis Iosifidis (aka diamond_gr)" <iefstathios@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2013 00:08:27 +0200
Hello,

I got an idea after many Raspberry Pi projects I saw so far. Unfortunately I don't know how to make it. Maybe someone can do it.

Well, the idea is to create a box (any shape is OK with openSUSE artwork).
Inside this box will have a raspberry pi (or any other cheap ARM machine).
Save GNOME and KDE isos on SD card.
Have 2 buttons connected on the GPIO on Pi.

When you plug in the USB and press the GNOME button, the machine will run the dd command and create GNOME Live USB.

Take care,
Stathis

--
http://about.me/iosifidis
http://eiosifidis.blogspot.gr

The power corrupts. The absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Fear is not real. It is a product of thought that you create. Fear is a choice.