[opensuse-marketing] Re: Articles
  • From: Jos Poortvliet <jos@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2013 10:04:16 +0100
On Monday 21 January 2013 12:06:21 Jos Poortvliet wrote:
Heya,

Just a heads-up:
Will and myself are working on an article about the hackfest last weekend
which should go live today. Tomorrow I scheduled the openSUSE conference
wrap-up and for Thursday the openSUSE 12.2 release wrap-up. I'm trying to
write about FOSDEM and openSUSE on the Samsung Series 3 ARM Chromebook
next week.

The hackathon article went to Tuesday so I published the openSUSE Conference
article on Monday. Re-tweeting etc welcome ;-)

Wednesday we have the Conference announcement coming, thursday still the
release wrap-up.

Meanwhile, the OBS is getting close to 40.000 repositories and 200.000
packages!!! It would be cool to do an article on that in the coming
weeks/months (when we reach the threshold). It could have a bit of history
and where we are now, with quotes from a few of the involved people.
Anyone interested in doing this? I know Helen is real good at articles
like this... ??

We'd give it some decent exposure, do a press release on it etc - OBS
deserves some fresh attention.

Hugs,
Jos