[opensuse-marketing] Re: Plan for meeting
  • From: Jos Poortvliet <jos@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 12:08:06 +0100
On Wednesday 16 January 2013 14:48:48 Jos Poortvliet wrote:
Heya,

I'm really happy to see Manu started to talk about the 12.3 promo and
Rajko even went as far as to prepare the Portal. There's a lot of work to
do, we all know.

Luckily, we have the marketing Hackaton coming. To make sure we have
things to work on, it's a good idea to prepare that meeting. I've made a
bit of an agenda with the main things: the announcement and feature page
(part of the Portal!), social media and the ambassador program.

Things are still missing - the flyer for example can use some design
improvements before we print a batch of 10.000 ;-)

I have not created a wiki page for this as we have some todo lists - which
we can go over on the first day of the hackaton.
Some:
https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Launch_checklist
https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Public_release_action_plan
https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Marketing_jobs
Cleaning those up, preparing for the release etc is something we can
already start on, as well as during the meeting.

But I would like input on the agenda draft I made for the hackaton:
https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:12.3_marketing_hackaton#Agenda

Maybe we can also look at the agenda of our previous meetings:
https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:12.1_Marketing_Hackfest
https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:11.4_Marketing_Hackfest

Let me know what you think and fix what you see is wrong :D

Notice that this is meant to be YOUR meeting, I might not even be there
(physically) as I'm still not entirely recovered... So it'd be smart to go
over the agenda ;-)

Hugs,
Jos