Re: [opensuse-marketing] openSUSE Release 12.3
On Fri, 11 Jan 2013 11:40:47 +0100
Ludwig Nussel <ludwig.nussel@xxxxxxx> wrote:

The 12.3 portalĀ¹ looks pretty basic atm. Who takes care of
installing a skeleton portal, stub feature list, screenshots page etc
for 12.3? Then we can point people at that asking to provide content.

This time it will be me.

https://en.opensuse.org/Portal:12.3
ready to fill the blanks.

I would recommend to use portal for synopsis and more detailed list
keep on separate page; just as it is done with previous releases:
https://en.opensuse.org/Features

Draft article for features in 12.3 is here:
https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Upcoming_features

As 13.1 and 13.2 are in the https://en.opensuse.org/Roadmap it is
possible to add empty portals with times when development starts and
when is planned release. This will give agile people place to work.

If no one has objections, this will be implemented next weekend.

--
Regards, Rajko.