Re: [opensuse-marketing] FOSDEM Booth
  • From: Alexjan Carraturo <axjslack@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2013 02:19:56 +0100
2013/1/9 Richard Brown <rdb@xxxxxxxxx>:
Hi Alexjan,

Of course we'd like your help - I just posted the latest information from the
organisers which includes most of the practical information about where our
booth is and such. At the moment, I'm still trying to figure out what we have
and what we need - at the very least, we'd love to have you help us on the
booth at some point during the conference.

Will - what was the result of your meetings at SUSE? Do we know what gear
SUSE are able to provide for the booth (in terms of Screens, etc) and how
many DVD's/T-Shirts/Beer we'll have to sell/give away?

Regards

Ok. I just sent the email to "travel support", and add my name to the
Wiki. I would like to know if the "openSUSE group" at FOSDEM as
already some agreement or arrangement with some hotels.

I would appreciate very much if someone could help me book a room for
the FOSDEM. Maybe some of you have already booked and can help me.

Let me know if I need to do something else, and if I can be of help in any way

Thanks in advance
Regards
Alexjan.

--