[opensuse-marketing] FOSDEM Booth latest from organisors
From the FOSDEM Stand team,

Dear FOSDEM stand holders,

This email contains a lot of practical information, please read it until the
end.

Location
--------
You will be located in the K building, on the first floor.

Attached (Kniv1_stands.jpg) is an image of the ground plan. Note that this is
just a draft; the scale of the tables is an estimate and the spacing between
stands is somewhat arbitrary.

We've assigned the stand places as such:
'''Group A'''
1. KDE
2. KDE
3. QT
4. Gnome
5. Gnome
6. CentOS
7. CentOS
8. Mageia
9. Ubuntu
10. Fedora
11. Fedora
'''Group B'''
1. openSuse
2. openSuse
3. debian
4. debian
5. ownCloud
6. oVirt
7. GlusterFS
8. Xen.org
'''Group C'''
1. FSFe
2. FSFe
3. FSFe
4. Mozilla
5. Mozilla
6. Libre Graphics Magazine
7. OpenStreetMap
8. Ca-cert
9. Ca-cert

If you would prefer to be closer to another stand, or if you have any other
questions or requests just contact us!

Shipping
--------
A number of people have been asking for a shipping address.
I'm afraid we don't have any presence on the campus except for during FOSDEM,
so we can not provide you with a shipping address.

Please try to make your own shipping arrangements, but should you really really
have no other option then do mail us.

Timings
-------
Build-up can start from 9:00 on Saturday. Visitors will start passing by slowly
around 10-11, it will be at full speed by 13:00 (end of keynotes).

There is an overnight storage room in the H and K building. You can also leave
stuff in the building overnight (buildings close), but we can not 'guard' the
hallways on Sunday morning. We can also not provide any insurance or take
responsibility in case of damage or theft. We do have security staff on campus
at all times.

Sunday starts around 9:00-10:00 and the tear-down starts at 18:00. By 19:00 the
latest you should have cleared out so we can start cleaning.

Varia
-----
We provide a limited number of table-cloths, but you are more than welcome to
provide any on your own, especially if you have something like a banner for
your project.

We will provide you with power sockets (*) but if you have a couple of
extension cables, we recommend you do bring them along if possible.

(*) note that Belgium uses type E sockets:
http://users.telenet.be/worldstandards/electricity.htm#plugs_e
If you need any adapters, make sure to bring them along as we cannot provide
you with any ourselves.

High-speed Internet uplink will be provided by means of WiFi everywhere. If you
have a device that requires a wired ethernet connection you should take a
bridge device with you.

If you have any further questions, please contact us at
stands@xxxxxxxxxx

Thank you for your participation and see you in Brussels soon : )

Kind regards,
The FOSDEM Team

  • No further messages