Re: [opensuse-marketing] FOSDEM Booth
  • From: Jos Poortvliet <jos@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2013 17:50:52 +0100
On Monday 07 January 2013 17:10:06 Alexjan Carraturo wrote:
Il giorno 20/nov/2012 10:46, "Jos Poortvliet" <jos@xxxxxxxxxxxx> ha
scritto:
On Thursday 15 November 2012 16:05:35 Richard Brown wrote:
Will Stephenson 11/15/12 1:46 PM >>>

I don't think so. We (openSUSE Team) are meeting on Wednesday to
plan

our

involvement at FOSDEM re Stands and Dev Room.

Sounds good, I'll put us down for a booth so that's one less thing to
worry about on Wednesday
Looking forward to hearing the results of your meeting

I made a pretty page: http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:FOSDEM2013

I put you in as organizer because, well, just because ;-)

First half of the page is set up, we now need people to start submitting
stuff, adding themselves etcetera.

Cheers,
Jos

I would like to partecipate and help with booth, how I have to do? And for
travel support?

You have to ask the travel support team for travel support, see the wiki
page:
https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Travel_Support_Program

Do I have to add me in the wiki page?

And add yourself to the wiki page, yes

There is a way I could help for organizing openSUSE at fosdem?

I dunno, Richard and Will can probably tell you what the status is and what
needs help.

If you are interested I could bring my 2 ARM board with openSUSE.

That will surely be appreciated :D

Sorry for many question

NP!

Hugs,
Jos
Regards
Alexjan

Rich

I don't think anyone will do that from our side :).

Will

Cheers

Richard
Email: RBrownCCB@xxxxxxxxxxxx