Re: [opensuse-marketing] Re: [opensuse-ambassadors] 1st openSUSE Installfest "SUSETON" in Queretaro, Mexico
sent

2012/5/30 Trenton Ray <trenton.ray@xxxxxxxxx>:
Excellent new project Miguel. Best of luck and as always thank you for
spreading the love of openSUSE!!! There are some slides on the Wiki
but on a phone ATM so I can't pull up a direct URL.. if nobody has by
morning I can at work. Again, best of luck!!!!!