Re: [opensuse-marketing] inappropriate use of (open)SUSE logo in Mexico
On Tue, 2012-05-29 at 22:27 -0500, Miguel Barajas wrote:
Hi there,

So, there is a Mexican Company (textil) that is using the openSUSE
Logo, they has been registered the logo to the mexican intelectual
property institute as their trade mark.

Here there is the webpage: http://chamy.mx/index.html and the
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/ChamybyDesign

I'm wondering if SUSE de Mexico (where I use to work) has any issue
about it. Anyway, I don't think that this kind of ripoff has to be
allowed.

Regards!

--
Miguel Barajas - GnuOwned