[opensuse-marketing] openSUSE Collaboration Summer Camp in Greece
Summer in Greece! Is the weather too hot for you to code or contribute
to your favorite FOSS project? It is time to get together one more
time in this year's openSUSE Collaboration Summer Camp !!!

So, ok, I’ll be there! And then what?

We will be together next to the sea to watch various workshops (do not
forget to bring your laptop!) And we will work on our favorite
projects!

When?

The weekend 20-22 of July 2012, at the heart of Summer.

Where?

In central Greece at Grand Platon Hotel ( www.grandplaton-hotel.gr )
at Olympiaki akti (at the beach of the city of Katerini).

Who?

The Greek openSUSE community organizes the second openSUSE
Collaboration Summer Camp and will take care for smooth flow of the
program, location and details of the event. Aimed at everyone involved
in the FOSS which can both participate and make their own workshop!

Why all that?

Because we love what we do, we are having fun contributing to FOSS and
we hate doing it alone in our rooms during Summer time. Besides
coding, translating and all other ‘boring stuff’ there will also be
plenty of sun and beach, a large swimming pool and plenty of beers -
all paid by you since we only sponsor the sun, the fun and all the
other free stuff...Those who want to participate, please contact us so
we can better organize the availability of the rooms!
We are looking forward to seeing you all!

For more information & registration form:
-- Send us an e-mail at : summercamp@xxxxxxxx
-- Get into our IRC Channel #openSUSE-el in Freenode

Kostas 'Warlordfff' Koudaras

--
http://opensuse.gr      http://os-el.gr