[opensuse-marketing] Want to help with something simple yet important?
  • From: Jos Poortvliet <jos@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2012 13:49:23 +0100
Heya all,

I've got a task for which I just can't manage to find time. I have wanted to
do this forever: get the translated brochure texts from the odt files into
the actual brochure svg files.

This will require some knowledge of the language used: you'll often have to
re-format or rewrite parts to make it fit and not sound weird. Otherwise it
is not a terribly complicated thing to do, see the page I wrote on how to do
this:

http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Inkscape Translation

Review of that page is of course also very welcome!

So see if you have time and can help out a bit here...

Thanks,
Jos