Re: [opensuse-marketing] Next try for G+?
Am 07.11.2011 19:53, schrieb Kim Leyendecker:

So, here´s the blogpost:

http://googleblog.blogspot.com/2011/11/google-pages-connect-with-all-things.html

Anyone understood this and want to create such an account? I haven´t understood really so far, but I just scanned the text to see if openSUSE is allowed to use it at all.

So, any volunteers for it? If so, I would help you, of course ;-)

tried to create a test page for myself, but it seems like it isn´t available 100%....

--
-o) Kim Leyendecker, openSUSE Community Member
/\\ Email: leyendecker@{lignus.de.vu, opensuse.org}