[opensuse-marketing] Next try for G+?
Howdy,

Here´s a recent Google blog post, which refers to the world wide launch of Google Pages. As seen that bands (like The All-American Rejects, well done, guys ;-) ) and also companies (like Macy´s) are having such a pages account, we also should go for one. We discussed about using Google+ for openSUSE in the past and especially during release time, this could be helpfull.

So, here´s the blogpost:

http://googleblog.blogspot.com/2011/11/google-pages-connect-with-all-things.html

Anyone understood this and want to create such an account? I haven´t understood really so far, but I just scanned the text to see if openSUSE is allowed to use it at all.

So, any volunteers for it? If so, I would help you, of course ;-)

--kdl
--
-o) Kim Leyendecker, openSUSE Community Member
/\\ Email: leyendecker@{lignus.de.vu, opensuse.org}