[opensuse-marketing] Writing!
  • From: Jos Poortvliet <jospoortvliet@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2010 23:54:06 +0100
Hi all,

Again thanks for participating in the collaboration day on Social Media. I
have written an overview, I hope one of the news editors on this list has time
to take a look and maybe find a pretty picture to accompany our success story
:D

Meanwhile there are a few things which are close to being finished, but aren't
there just yet. My pet peeve: the short descriptions of openSUSE. They are
here: http://ietherpad.com/idAZ997QVS

I have used part of that text to make a start on the two folders that we'll
need:
http://piratepad.net/xKoBE4vmSM for potential contributors
http://piratepad.net/d8xWTUwHq3 for potential users

Both need a lot of work and any help here is appreciated too!

I really appreciated the work done on the feature guide, I worked on it some
more and I hope we can get it a bit further and finish it during the marketing
meeting in Februari. Anyone who has some spare time, check it out here:
http://manugupt1.ietherpad.com/4

I can however hapilly tell you that the article we wanted to write about new
openSUSE projects is pretty much there now - some finishing touches and it can
go live on news.opensuse.org! Great work all involved!

Wow. That's a large bunch of writing things. I know not all of you like that
stuff, so - who comes up with tasks that are less writy? ;-)

Let me name one: we need themes for Identi.ca, Blogger and Twitter! Shouldn't
be incredibly hard to make and I'm sure Robert Lihm, gnokki, Javier and our
other artists can and will help here.

Cheers,
Jos
  • No further messages