[opensuse-marketing] Question about bureaucracy
  • From: Kostas Boukouvalas <boukouvalas@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2010 20:09:06 +0300
Hi,

*In case of need* because - as Stathis mentioned - many times we' ll
probably have the opportunity to present openSUSE in schools and other
organizations that may be somewhat suspicious about "the 'hacker' in
front", what is the official bureau of the openSUSE community,
recognized by law in the European Union by which we could have a
signature over a piece of paper?

In case there is not one, at who do we go for this? Novell?

Thank you