Re: [opensuse-marketing] How to get verification letter
Am Freitag, den 24.07.2009, 12:54 +0530 schrieb Aditya Patawari:
Because they are new to linux and they want that if a person changes
the complete layout of their machines' working environment then that
guy should have some knowledge or affiliation. That's why I wanted
some reference. And I think that we should have some standard template
for this as it will help ambassadors in future because nobody will
like to listen to a guy who is claiming to be an ambassador and does
not have any proof of the being the same. And yes wiki can be edited
to its not a solid reference.

You are sure thats the job for the Ambassadors, migrate an companys
machines to SUSE Linux?

br gnokii

--
more http://karl-tux-stadt.de/ktuxs