[opensuse-marketing] Linux (Conference) Day at chameleon.org.il
Hi,

We are going to host a Linux (Conference) Day at chameleon.org.il which
is going to be operated on a Video Conference System. we would really
like to host one or two lectures about open suse by foreign open suse
members (in english of course).
We thought about bringing to the local audience some of the topics which
were exhibited in the last open SUSE conference during the Linux tag in
Berlin. but you can choose any other topic related to open SUSE.
I would be glad if anyone (or more) would agree to participate it.
It going to take place at 7/8/09 (starting 9:00 - Israel local time).
Any help is valuable.

Thanks for cooperation,

Tomer
xranger @ chameleon .org .il