[opensuse-marketing] www.opensuse-tutorials.com
  • From: "Stephen Shaw" <sshaw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 11:53:02 -0600
This is something that sontek (John Anderson) and myself
(decriptor/Stephen Shaw) had talked about doing for a long time and
bought up the domain back in the beginning of April. This is what
happens when you have nothing better to do during physics class :)

Anyways, around here there are a couple guys, one that started
ubuntu-tutorials.com which has been really successful for him and a
fedora guy that followed suit and started fedora-tutorials.com. We
figured it only fair to start opensuse-tutorials.com. We finally got
around to updating our theme (wordpress; we aren't married to the
theme and open to suggestions) and talking about what content we
wanted up there. We were talking about some screencasts and tutorials
in general, but wanted to have about 4 or so up there before we really
announced it.

Zonker mentioned that I should announce it on here and see where we
could all work together. So here it is. So far sontek, suseROCKS,
jzb, and myself(decriptor) are on there.

Stephen Shaw
decriptor