[opensuse-marketing] LRL UK Talkconfirmed
  • From: "Andrew Wafaa" <awafaa@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 07:47:33 +0100
Just to let people know, my proposed talk for LRL has been accepted.
The downside is that it is slated for the graveyard slot:

15:00 on Sunday 20th July on the lightning stage

I am still more than happy to present though.

Also Roger Whitaker from Novell UK will be there doing a small booth
which I will help with, any other help would be appreciated though :)

Regards,

Andy

--
Andrew Wafaa, openSUSE Member: GNOME Team.
awafaa@xxxxxxxxxxxx | http://opensuse.org/GNOME

http://www.wafaa.eu