Re: [opensuse-m17n] Does our xim process need an update?
Hi,

Well, that is a simple idea and not designed in detail.

Assume that a user switch to Fcitx from IBus from a dialog of chameleon-tongue.
If fcitx is not installed, chameleon-tongue ask if he wants to install fcitx.

To do that, chameleon have to know what IMFs or IMs are available under
openSUSE.
The list of IMFs and IMs can be packaged within chameleon-tongue.
It also can be retrieved from the package manager.

>>> Do you mean that it will help for users to choose the primary IMF at
>>> installation? I don't get exactly in which situation you supposed.
> I'm also interested about this, Could you give me some detail?

That is not my idea.
I think chameleon-tongue should allow users to choose IMF and IMs at
the first login.

Fuminobu Takeyama