Re: [opensuse-m17n] Introduce new Chinese font in openSUSE 11.3
  • From: "Ming Xi Wu" <mxwu@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 02:42:25 -0700

On 2/11/2010 at 05:04 PM, Takashi Iwai <tiwai@xxxxxxx> wrote:
At Thu, 11 Feb 2010 01:46:00 -0700,
Ming Xi Wu wrote:

On 2/10/2010 at 03:16 AM, Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Am Tue 09 Feb 2010 08:23:57 AM CET schrieb Ming Xi Wu <mxwu@xxxxxxxxxx>:

Now, we have almost done the packaging at M17N repo and
bnc#472268 for tracking the process, I hope this can be introduced
in 11.3.

If not already done, please also send a so-called submit request
(submitreq, sr).

Done.

sr#32160 for new wqy-bitmapfont.
sr#32159 for add WenQuanYi Bitmap Song into fontconfig.

I accept it, but found later that you didn't give a changelog.
Could you add it and submit again?

Do you know how to push these from M17N to openSUSE:Factory?

It's same. Simply submitreq from M17N to openSUSE:Factory :)

Thanks.

Other questions, I've done the ibus packaging at M17N:Devel, and testing it on
my 11.2 box these days. No major bug found, I think it is OK.

What's our process? When should I push ibus from M17N:Devel to M17N, then
openSUSE:Factory?

BR,
Mingxi