Mailinglist Archive: opensuse-lxde (16 mails)

< Previous Next >
Re: [opensuse-lxde] Screen Savers are they causing more harm then good?
  • From: Marc Telesha <mtelesha@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 14:15:02 -0400
Andrea,

I'm not trying to do anything but ask the question. I feel that the
need for a screen saver has come and went in the 90s. The most I would
ask is that it is disabled by default. I think power management
turning on and off a monitor is much better option. I am really would
like to hear what other users would have to say?

-Marc