Mailinglist Archive: opensuse-lxde (16 mails)

< Previous Next >
[opensuse-lxde] Re: Wallpaper
  • From: Andrea Florio <andrea@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 05 Mar 2010 11:22:57 +0100

Hi Mario, Hi sirko,

thanks for writing to me, so i can explain better what's the poin.t.
As you know, any distro, wants to looks nicer at any release, so the
branding change at any release.

We have to work together with art team! I'll really like/need/want your
help (and everybody else help really :) )

all sources you may want are here:

svn co https://forgesvn1.novell.com/svn/opensuse-art/trunk/

Best Regards
Andrea