Re: [opensuse-kubic] Postfix on openSUSE Kubic/MicroOS
On Sun, Mar 15, Johannes Kastl wrote:

On 15.03.20 at 11:29 Thorsten Kukuk wrote:

Some more concret error messages would be helpful. Could be very well
that SLP does not work on a read-only root filesystem and we have to
tweak that.

As I wrote, I had no time to dig deeper yet, but I can try to find some time
have a look what actually goes wrong...

I'm not able to reproduce, for me it is working fine.

Thorsten

--
Thorsten Kukuk, Distinguished Engineer, Senior Architect SLES & MicroOS
Managing Director: Felix Imendoerffer (HRB 36809, AG N├╝rnberg)