Re: [opensuse-kubic] MicroOS custom image build
Hi,

Am Donnerstag, 14. März 2019, 19:35:42 CET schrieb Tardif, Christian:
One more question... Where is it where I can decide on the image size?
Actually, for our deployments, we need to have a raw image. So the conversion
comes from 400M or so up to 24G !!!! That's a important charge on the
network for an OS deployment and, anyway, the disk should grow to take the
remaining space, isn't it ?

Yes, if you use type="oem" the image grows automatically.
Just write the decompressed .raw to a drive and it'll expand to fill the entire
disk on the first boot. So there's no need to specify a size manually.

Cheers,
Fabian

--
Christian Tardif
Architecte principal infonuagique | Cloud computing senior Architect

Network IaaS
Bell Canada
671, de la Gauchetière Ouest, suite 527
Montréal (Québec) H3B 2M8
T : 514.391.6635, C : 514.237.6332, F : 514.391.6690
Email: christian.tardif@xxxxxxx